the ends will not always be the same - they will be
pieces of html code tho - ie. <font face=verdana
size=2>...

I am having a bit of trouble because the ereg function
only finds the FIRST result even though the docs refer
to matchES [as in more than one]. So. i think that the
preg_match_all() looks most promising, however i have
not had any luck as yet.

thanks much,

olinux

--- "Jesse S. Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>