From: Stefan Doverud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 4:10 AM
Subject: Row order

I have this little problem sorting a search result by different fieldnames.

I do my search, get a quite impressive amount of variables that I use in my
MySQL-query, and by default use "ORDER BY name".

But I want to be able to klick on different headers to sort like "ORDER BY

The problem that I encounter is that I lose all the variables from the
search when I refresh the document. Is it possible to resend all variables
without inserting them in the <A>-tag ?
(like <A href=find.php?var1=$var1..........>)

Hopefully someone has a smart solution.. =)

  - Stefan