ummm... why not install MYSQL on your server?

you can have the apache/mysql/php triad.  all free/open sourced...

then there are a few shopping carts already written.  the book titled,
"PHP and MySQL Web Development" has a shopping cart example...

http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=PHP+and+MySQL+Web+Development&userid=17P90ZH208

"Jeff @ HookedOnThe.Net" wrote:

> Can anyone direct me to a shopping cart package (preferrably in PHP,
> although PERL would possibly work) which utilizes either an MS Access
> database or flat files?  I've found several shopping carts, but they
> all seem to require MySQL which I do not have access to on my server.
> My server is Windows NT 4 with PHP 4 and PERL 5.
>
> I sure hope someone can help.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  -  ICQ UIN:  736807
> Training, Web Hosting and Design
> http://www.HookedOnThe.Net

Leo G. Divinagracia III
[EMAIL PROTECTED]