Thanks for your quick respond and your help.
This is great.
I have one more favor to ask you.  As you know I am a beginner of PHP &
Mysql, do I put that language on all my product pages?  It seems to be too
much work.
Is there way that I can save main language that you wrote in to one file as
"stock.php3", and point a link from product html page with known item number
for "itemx"?
And, print the result back to product html page with "Out of Stock" or "In
Stock".
I will appreciate your help.
Thanks again for your help.
Tony

"Christopher Ostmo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
3B5858C3.22011.4C90352@localhost">news:3B5858C3.22011.4C90352@localhost...
> Tony pressed the little lettered thingies in this order...
>
> > I am trying to figure out how to read data base(Mysql) with rows of item
> > number (item) and quantity, so that when item number was given, it
searched
> > for the quantity of the item number. If the quantity number is 0 or
less,
> > it will show "Out of Stock", else will show "In Stock" on my web page.
Here