Hi,

I'm writing a bbs/messageboard system and am trying to figure out how to tell
what other users are logged on.

I know I could store the info in a table in my login code but then how do I
find out if people are logged out
with out making them actually use a logout button or the like.

I was going to do it that way but I have noticed that phpnuke sites can list
the number of logged in sites etc;
but their code is a little beyond me atm

Is there a way to list other session vars ?

any ideas welcome

with thanks

Christian

Christian Cable
ICT Assistant
Careers Service; Lancaster University
Tel: (01524) 594072  Fax: (01524) 592072
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/staff/cable/