Hi all,
I would like to display messages that are entered into
a database since the last time i checked it. [Much
like web based email marks NEW messages.]

What is the best way to do this? By adding an
additional column to the Messages Table OR creating a
new table with the field "Table_Name" and
"Last_Checked"

I cannot use cookies because this will be checked from
different locations. I don't know how to store a
session and am not sure that two different locations
could share the sessions anyways.

Thanks much,
olinux