I'm trying to build a menu page that builds links based upon specified
permissions that are associated with a username or userid. I figure it might
be best to associate individual privleges to specific menu items within the
usertable  (using checkboxes, etc). then building the menu based upon the
values of those priveleges. However, I'm not sure of the mechanics to
implement such a system.