Whats up everybody? I am setting up a PHP script that has a <? include ('data.txt');
?> text file, but in the actual text file it has a % tag before each item in the list
due to a way this database is setup.

What i am trying to do is have this txt file display on one of my subpages, but have
PHP force the removal of the % character when it parses.

Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!  :)

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup