From: "Keith Spiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Php-db" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "MySQL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 2:48 PM
Subject: Opps: Proper Case NOT lower case

-Opps:  I meant to say I would like to convert to Proper Case, rather than
lower case or UPPER CASE.

I'm reading data from a mysql table that is entirely in uppercase letters.
I'd very much like to convert them
to Proper Case.  After searching a while, I found that there is are php
commands to convert text strings between
upper and lower case, but I was unable to find anything that can convert to
proper case.

Does any one know of a way to do this, or a script that will accomplish it?
Or, is there a mysql command
that can handle the matter for me?

Thanks,

Keith