From: Jeff Oien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 10:12 AM
To: PHP-DB
Subject: [PHP-DB] Photo Album Schema

I want to make a photo album that will have users who sign up
to create an album and then have the albums open to the public.
I was thinking of doing it like this but I've never done a relational
database before so if anyone thinks of anything I should change
please let me know. Thanks.
Jeff Oien

Table1:
-username