Assuming you've opened a MySQL connection and stored connection in $connect:

$query="SELECT * FROM mytable";
$result = mysql_query($query,$connect) or die("ERROR");

print "<TABLE>";
while( $row = mysql_fetch($result)
{
        print
"<TR><TD>".$row['field1']."<TD>".$row['field2']."<TD>".$row['field3']."</TR>
";
}
print "</TABLE>";
mysql_free_result($result);

The above will create a table and output one table row per row in database.
Change field1, fiedl2, field3 to the names of fields in the database.

Richard Emery
Excel Communications, Inc.
IT Sr. Project Manager
(972) 478-3398