Many thanks for your answer!  However, I have one additional request: how to
compile PHP under Linux 7.1?  As I said previously, Linux/Unix is new to me
and it has been quite a few years since I did any programming with "C/C++" -
Delphi has been my mainstay for my clients.

Could you share with me the steps in compiling programs under Linux?  This
might force me to brush the dust off of those "C" books on my shelf!!

Todd

--
Todd Cary
Ariste Software