Anthony,

Is the DSN usable from the ODBC Administrator control panel?
E.g. test it there first.  Also, you mention File DSNs?  PHP can only use
System DSNs on Windows, AFAIK.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers