I'm programming a credit card payment form using PHP and I have been getting
some strange feedback from test groups. The groups are varied as much as
possible, and it seems as though some of the ones using MSIE 5.x are having
trouble connecting to the secure page while others using MSIE 5.x CAN
connect. I'm not what the difference is in the versions - any thoughts or
known issues on this?

- Jonathan