<?php
//.../... first part of the code is to connect to the right DB on a MySQL
server. It works fine

//This code to show the query. It runs well under MySQL and gives 1 result :
 $query="SELECT Login, Password FROM `user` WHERE user.login=''$login'' and
user.password=''$password''";

//This var should contain a query result ressource:
 $result_query=mysql_query($query);

//Here's my error message after executing:
// Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in this line:
 $result_table=mysql_fetch_array($result_query);

// I thought that this var ($result_table) should contain the row of 2 cells
//And I expected to read $result_table['login'] or $result_table[0] as the
first cell of the row...
// I any of you can help me, poor php newby... :o) Great thanks !!

?>