select * from tablename where time < now() - interval 2 minute

this assumes the field "time" is defined as TIMESTAMP

-----Original Message-----
From: kelvin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 2:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Need Help on subtract Time

Hi everyone,

    I have a table with those field. --->    Username, Uid, and Time.
    Ok, I tried to select data which their time is 2 min less from the
current time or so.

    Could anyone help me out, How to do it?

     This is what I got, but doesn't work.
     ---- "select * from tablename where time < date("H:i:s",(time()-720))";