Kelvin:

If you're using MySQL - go check out:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/D/a/Date_and_time_functions.html
It has some great little MySQL data and time functions. I have personally found it
invaluable.

Good luck! :-)
Russ

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:49:03 -0500 kelvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
>     I have a table with those field. --->    Username, Uid, and Time.
>     Ok, I tried to select data which their time is 2 min less from the
> current time or so.
>
>     Could anyone help me out, How to do it?
>
>      This is what I got, but doesn't work.
>      ---- "select * from tablename where time < date("H:i:s",(time()-720))";
>
>      Please help!!!
>
> Thanks.
> Kelvin

  "Believe nothing - consider everything"

  Russ Michell
  Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam
  Room 1C 'The Eastings' East Road, Cambridge

  e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  w: www.apu.ac.uk/webteam

  www.theruss.com