I have following problem when I moved my PHP scripts from Windows IIS
hosting to Linux Apache.

Scripts are unchanged, all connections to database are working but when I
try to execute simple StoreProcedure on Oracle, I'm getting this error:

>>Warning: OCIStmtExecute: ORA-24365: error in character conversion in
/usr/local/apache-novi/htdocs/broadcast.php on line 32

This is what I'm trying to execute.
begin :ret_val := PKAccount.AlterAccount( 1, '|LOGIN|avarga|PASSWORD|b|',
:outstr ); end;