This might help...

24365, 00000, "error in character conversion"
// *Cause:  This usually occurs during conversion of a multibyte
//          character data when the source data is abnormally terminated
//          in the middle of a multibyte character.
// *Action: Make sure that all multibyte character data is properly
terminated.