> I want to have a web page access a number of DB's, this will start with
> but on a monthly basis increment by one. So within 12 months their will be
> 12 DB's. The web page will access each one in turn starting with the
> DB and search through this for certain text. After a query has ended it
> moves on to the next and so on.

Ok well just call

to send the current buffer to the browser. Of course it depends on how
quickly each query runs if this has any measurable effect. I use flush quite
successfully on a multiple whois lookup page. On each flush it sends a new
javascript command to update the header telling the user what domain it is
checking at the moment.

Jon Farmer
Systems Programmer, Entanet www.enta.net
Tel 01952 428969 Mob 07763 620378
PGP Key available, send email with subject: Send PGP Key