LIKE is a very good option. You can use:

LIKE \n'$id'\n;

  Or similar, where \n stands for the Mysql carriage return 'symbol'.

  Also, you may try selecting the whole text field, explod()ing contents by
carriage returns and checking with in_array() for the id if the above
doesn't works.

--

Julio Nobrega

A hora está chegando: