From: Mark C. Farrington [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 3:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Converting MySOL query results into form elements.

What I need to do is query a MySQL db and turn the results into a dropdown box on a
form.

I've been paging through my books and I've come accross the command writeOptionList
which seems to be what I'm looking for but I'm not sure how to use it.

Self taught programming is a joy eh?

Mark C. Farrington