Hi there everyone,

I've just reinstalled Windows 2000 for the second time, and I am still getting errors
when I try to read MySQL databases - especially from within Myadmin (But also through
other code I have written myself).

I'm using the latest build of PHP and the latest build of Perl and MySQL - and I keep
getting this error when I try to view records inside the DB:

      Warning: mysql_db_query is deprecated; use mysql_select_db() and mysql_query()
instead in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myadmin\lib.inc.php on line 506
      0

The line number differs obviously for each entry I am trying to display.

Does anyone have any ideas/thoughts on this?

Thanks for your help.

Chris Payne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.planetoxygene.com