Hi all,

I'm working on a project in my school where we need a very solid CMS system
which has both management capabilities and if possible, has a web-based
WYSIWYG editor that is idiot-proof.  The problem is, we are not sure how to
start it.  Can it be done using PHP or should be go with the traditional
Java or ActiveX objects.  If you have any solutions or have done anything
similar, we would appreciate any help or code to get us started.

thanks

Ali