Hi all,

I have what probably is a basic question, but can't figure out by
myself. If
any of you kind souls can point me in the right direction I would
appreciate
it.

I have a db table that has these columns:
        id, date, time, title, body

some of the rows can have the same "date" and want to output the data
according to "date". Like so:

    dateA
        timeA1, titleA1
        bodyA1

        timeA2, titleA2
        bodyA2

    dateB
        timeB1, titleB1
        BodyB1

    etc.

Think of a weblog structure. I know how to output the information row by
row, but not like above. Can any of you help me?

Thanks,

Andres.