I have php setup on the following platform:

Web Server: Win2k IIS
DB Server: MSSQL 2000

I'm having a problem when running a view that acesses a user defined
function.  The function outputs a converted date to varchar + a varchar
string.  The problem is that when I loop through the recordset I get strange
results.  The data currently has one field from the view with data and a
null.

The code I use to retreive the values is this:

        $sql = "Select LastPost From vwSubTopicDetails";

        $result = mssql_query($sql);

        while ($rs = mssql_fetch_array($result)) {
                echo $rs["LastPost"] . "<br><br>";
        }

The data that gets echo'd back is this:

12/05/2001 shane

12/05/2001

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting the phantom date in the second row of the
recordset?  This seems to be PHP specific, as I've tried running the query
in query analyser and in an ASP page without incident.

Thanks in advance,

Shane Peery