I haven't had any problems with www.phpwebhosting.com - $9.95 a month...

notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error
please notify Yarra Valley Water immediately. Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of Yarra Valley Water.