My friend do the webhosting company, maybe you intrested with this :
BEWARE WITH WEBHOSTING WITH UNLIMITED BANDWITH / SPACE, THEY'RE SCAM !!
READ THEIR POLICY & AGREEMENT BEFORE SIGN UP !!
At that time your site is growing you'll be doom !

Monthly Price is 13$
Setup fee is $15
Diskspace 300mb
Bandwith 10 Giga
Subdomain 5
Email Accounts - unlimited
MySQLDatabase
PHP4
CGI
Perl 5
ASP
FrontPage
SiteStatistics
Control Panel

If you intrested in more.. you can try this package
Monthly Price is 17$
Setup fee is $15
Diskspace 500mb
Bandwith 15 Giga
Subdomain 15
Email Accounts - unlimited
MySQLDatabase 2
PHP4
CGI
Perl 5
ASP
FrontPage
SiteStatistics
Control Panel

All my site hosted with him, and there are no problem until now.
And he just moved his server to a new server.
Seems like the server is
more faster than ever.