Hi there everyone,

I have a loop which goes through my MySQL database and some PHP code which grabs
results 9 at a time, and that works great.  Now, I also have a checkbox called ID for
each of the 9 entries and here is my problem.

How can I dynamically assign a unique ID for my checkboxes?  I am getting my
checkboxes through a loop, and because of that the ID is called id - for all of my
entries, so I can't select multiple as only one entry comes out on the results page.
How can I dynamically create checkboxes with a unique id (Such as id1, id2 etc ...) so
that I can make multiple selections from my DB?

Thank you all so much - Happy New Year.

Regards

Chris Payne
www.planetoxygene.com