From: Chris Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 10:59 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] database/form help needed

Hi there everyone,

I have a loop which goes through my MySQL database and some PHP code which
grabs results 9 at a time, and that works great.  Now, I also have a
checkbox called ID for each of the 9 entries and here is my problem.

How can I dynamically assign a unique ID for my checkboxes?  I am getting my
checkboxes through a loop, and because of that the ID is called id - for all
of my entries, so I can't select multiple as only one entry comes out on the
results page.  How can I dynamically create checkboxes with a unique id
(Such as id1, id2 etc ...) so that I can make multiple selections from my
DB?

Thank you all so much - Happy New Year.

Regards

Chris Payne