Hi there...

I wrote a PHP script which extracts the title and content from all the
HTML files in a directory and puts the filename, title and content into
a 2 dimensional array.

I know the array is fine because when I print it to the page it dislays
properly.

When I try to input it into the DB I think mySQL chokes. Is there a
better way to put contents of an array in a db, or some way to slow down
the process?

I have tried using insert delayed, and also doing a complex calculation
after each insert to keep the php engine thiking but allowing mysql to
fix itself, but this does not work. The results I get in the db is
muffled and only contains three rows (instead of about 15) and the
information is all jumbled aswell.

I tried a test line (commented out) and it worked as expected. This is
my code.

for ($i=0;$i<count($arr_page);$i++){

        $sql = "INSERT into tblContent
                        (Title, Filename, Parent, DirName, Content)
                VALUES

        ('$arr_page[$i][0]','$arr_page[$i][1]','$parent','$dir_name','$arr_page[$i]
[2]')";

                //('$i','$i','$i','$i','$i')"; this line instead of previous
inserts as expected

        mysql_query($sql);
}

Any help would be appreciated.