From: matt stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 January 2002 09:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] Replacing * with %

/* sorry markus, forgot to post this to the list, so here it is again! */

don't know if this is the solution without doing some reading, so i'll tell
you what i think it might be and you can read up on it!
is either (or both?) * and % special characters in regular expressions? if
so, it may be possible to delimit them with slashes, that would be my
thinking anyway.
Let me know if i'm right or (more likely) wrong!
cheers,

Matt