Hi there everyone,

Hope you are all having a good new year :-)

I have a problem, I am working on a search engine for a Travel Agents and before you
get to the actual type-in search field, you have to select from 3 pulldowns.

The first pulldown is country, then the second should popuplate from whichever country
is selected and so on.  My question is this:

How can I populate a pulldown box in a form from a DB automatically?  In other words,
what I need is once they have selected the first listbox, instead of having to click
GO to populate the second one it does it automatically after selecting the entry in
the first box and so on.

Can anyone help?

Thank you all so much :-)

Regards