Hi there everyone,

(Sorry if you got this twice, I don't think my mail server posted it earlier).

I use the following code to populate a dropdown box from a MySQL database:

$db = mysql_connect("localhost","^^^","^^^");
$result = mysql_query("select country from search");

if ($result)
   echo "<SELECT NAME='country'>";
   while ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result))
      echo "<OPTION VALUE=\"".$myrow["country"]."\">".
           $myrow["country"]." </OPTION> ";
   echo "</SELECT>";
However, this database has multiple country names the same (Aswell as unique ones) how
can I display just ONE of each entry?  IE: say there are 5 africa, 3 britain etc .....
I only want the list to show 1 of each and not 5 and 3 and so on - how is this
possible?  Please help :-)
And thank you to everyone who helped me with an earlier enquiry, it's very appreciated

Chris Payne