From: Keith Webb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 8:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Alter Table / ADD col_name

Ok i'm new to this stuff so maybe someone can give me a quick pointer on
this one.

I want to add a new column / Field with the date to a database every time
the submit button is clicked.

PHP doesn't seem to support the ALTER TABLE command from mysql or the ADD
command.

Is there a way to do this?

Or am I building this upside down so to speak!!!

thanks

keith