Hi php developers:

I have created a website for a house renting company with an administration
tool. Using this tool, managers can add, modify and delete data in a mysql
database.

They can also upload some pictures of the houses they rent. The way i do
this is by taking them to the list of houses, making them select one and
next they go to a form. In this form they upload files to a certain folder
in the server.

What i would like to do is auto rename the file with a name composed by
IDNUMBER + NUMBER OF PICTURE (ex. if ID of that house is 345 image name
would be 34501.gif, 34502.gif, 34503.gif,...)

I think you got the idea. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thx in advance