I'm just learning MySQL and PHP so this fresh from my last snoop through the
documentation, hope it will help.

>From the command line you can make a global query like - SELECT * FROM pets;
and all the info stored in the table will be shown.

To update a record use the update query:
UPDATE pet SET birth = "1998-04-15" WHERE name = "Kitty";
This changes only one record at a time.

I hope this will also work from a shell account on a web hosting service <it
should>..
As mentioned earlier phpMyAdmin is very nice and makes life a lot more fun
<G>... BUT not all hosting services have phpMyAdmin installed so ya gotta do
it the hard way..

On Monday 04 February 2002 09:34 am, you wrote:
> Go download PHPMyAdmin.

Ken Thompson, North West Antique Autos
Payette, Idaho
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.nwaa.com
Sales and brokering of antique autos and parts.

Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
Registered Linux User #183936