From: Jason Wong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 1, 2003 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] MySQL

On Saturday 02 August 2003 01:46, Jeff wrote:

> I tried doing this through the news server, but something messed up.
> I just need to know how to make an HTML form write to a MySQL DB. This

> is what I have so far.

And does it work? If it works then congratulations. If it doesn't work,
doesn't it work.

If you're new to all this, you might want to start by reading some of
numerous tutorials available (google for them) and follow through a few

Jason Wong -> Gremlins Associates ->
Sometimes a man will tell his bartender things he'll never tell his
                -- Dr. Phillip Boyce, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"),
                   stardate unknown.

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit:

PHP Database Mailing List (