The oracle extension is not installed. This is why PHP doesn't recognize
So you have to install PHP with oracle extension. BTW, you would prefer
installing oci8 extension instead of oracle. oci8 is the newest extension to
connect to an oracle 7 or 8 database (see ocilogon() and friends).

"Paulo Cesar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message news:
003201c1ad7c$4fe14d80$[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'm trying to connect to a Oracle database but i'm receiving the following
error message in the browser:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ora_logon() in
/home/httpd/html/restrito/testes/teste_bd.php on line 17

I'm starting to learn PHP now, so I don't know what does it means or what I
need to do to make it work

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: