Try putting single quotes around your variables in your update statement
instead of the escaped double quotes, they are easier to read.

Also, were you wanting to update all entries in that table to the same,
c_name, s_addy, city, state, zip and phone?  If not, you will need to
add 'where id=$id' (or something along those lines) to your update
statement.  Otherwise, the way you have it now, it will update every row in
your database to the same values for the listed fields.