Does anyone know how to put a bitmap into an Image?  I need to have a filled
circle in a graph.  This shouldn't be a problem except we have an older
version of GD (and our network guy is overworked so it would take a few
weeks to get a newer version installed) and the graph has gridlines.  If I
make a circle and then fill it it will fill up to a gridline but leave the
rest of the circle empty.  I was hoping to get a filled circle file and use
that in my Image but I can't find anything on PHP.net.

I'd really appreciate any ideas you might have!

Thanks!

-Natalie

Natalie S. Leotta
Information Management Services, Inc.