Are you saying you got two different return values with the exact same input
values for $hour, $minute, $second, $month, $day, $year??

-----Original Message-----
From: Lerp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 8:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Time Difference

Hi again. I have a date field in my mssql 7.0 db format :  2/14/2002
12:21:28 PM . I would like to know how to calculate the difference in
seconds between 2 such timestamps.

$starttime = mktime($hour, $minute, $second, $month, $day, $year); returns
:1013776613

endtime = mktime($hour, $minute, $second, $month, $day, $year); returns:
1007303960

These are the number of seconds since epoch, correct?

So obviously there's something I'm missing, but not sure what I've missed :)

Your help is muchly appreciated, thx Joe :)