Sorry Rick, I should've been more clear with my problem, but now it's not a
problem anymore. I got it to work perfectly. The two times were the original
starttime and then the endtime would be time() (the time now). My problem
was with calculating the hours between the two, I got it a few moments ago.
Thx again, and sorry for any confusion.

Joe :)