First off, sorry for the newbie question... :(.

I want to be able to query the database and find the record with the
highest ID value. Example... each row ideally has an incremented integer
ID (1, 2, 3, 4...) but I am running into problems when I try and delete
a row (let's say row 2). My PHP currently selects all of the rows and
formulates the ID off of that... This I found out is bad because when I
delete row 2 the query says there are 3 rows so my PHP will try to make
the ID = 4. I just need the code to find the highest ID so I can ++ it.
Sorry again for the easy question!

-Jon Gales
http://www.macmerc.com