Ok I found what was the main source of slowlyness in my application : awful
coding I made, which make several thousands of useless big queries !!! So I
am optimizing my system.

Nevertheless, I am new to DB cogin, so could you tell me more on Indexes ?
What do they do ? Do they really incease speed on great tables ? How do I
set or create them ?

Thanks for your answers ...

news: [EMAIL PROTECTED]