Hi everyone.

I have a big problem with my billing software.

I have coded it using PHP and MySQL as the database.

Everything seems ok, but when I do accesses to my DB, it is very slow !

For example, I am able to download the csv file for a specified account
(that is not the problem).
If I download a dumb file generated by random text by PHP, the transfer rate
(on my LAN) is fast 50Kb/s (for example). But if this file is generated by
PHP from data collected in MySQL (which base is on the same PC than PHP
webserver) then the transfer rate is less than 3.5Kb/s!!!
I don't know what to do ... The consequence of that is that the PHP programs
are stopped because of script timeout.

Anyone has an idea to save me ?

Arthur
[EMAIL PROTECTED]