Hallo Aron,

Am 2002-02-23 um 18:54 schriebst du:

> I am looking for suggestions out there for a good IDE for PHP development,
> preferably one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I tried PHP4EE studio,
> but it is buggy as hell and kept crashing on me.

If you don't bother to pay for it, try Komodo by ActiveState people.
http://www.activestate.com/Products/Download/Get.plex?id=Komodo

Interesting license is Non-Commercial for $ 29.50, Evaluation is free for 21 days.

>From the Register site:

Select your license:
  ASPN Perl subscription: USD $495.00 per year
  Includes permanent, commercial licenses for Komodo, Visual Perl, and the Perl Dev
Kit; nine Perl titles from O'Reilly, the weekly newsletter PerlAlert, online
programming resources, and all upgrades for the duration of membership.

  ASPN Perl Upgrade: USD $395.00 per year
  Available to registered users of the Perl Dev Kit.

  ASPN Tcl subscription: USD $495.00 per year
  Includes permanent, commercial licenses for Komodo and TclPro, online programming
resources, and all upgrades for the duration of membership.

  Standard: USD $295.00
  Permanent, commercial license for Komodo.

  Non-Commercial: USD $29.50
  For use by students, home users, and non-profit organizations. Includes free
membership to ASPN Open.

  Evaluation: Free
  21 day trial license.

  ASPN Komodo / ASPN Perl / ASPN Tcl subscriber: Included
  Your current license will enable you to use this software.

--
=^..^=                                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]