Hi,

I've done this before in coldfusion.
It's the one thing I'm note sure on how to do the same(ish)
in PHP - my language of choice.
If we have the record set the CF code would look like

<ul>
<cfoutput query="customers> group="zip"> <!--- loop through record set --->
<li>#zip#
<ol>
<cfoutput> <!--- inner loop on group by zip --->
<li>#customer#
</cfoutput>
</ol>
</cfoutput>
</ul>

So I'm think also to use 2 loops for the same purpose in PHP.
Can I do this from the record set like above or do I need
to build array's I wonder ?

Cheers
Rudi.

 Get your personalised email and homepage at www.easymail.info