My limited understanding of Unix hard and soft links is that
/www/dir2/subdir is not a directory, it is a pointer to the inode that
is pointed to by /www/dir1/subdir. I think to accomplish what you want,
/www/dir2/subdir would have to be a true directory, filled with soft
links to each of the files in /www/dir1/subdir, or your include would
need an explicit path.

--
"Out beyond the ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing
there is a field. I'll meet you there."