From: Steve Cayford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 10:27 AM
To: Andrea Caldwell
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] elseif statement syntax

You probably have error reporting turned off in your php.ini file or you
may be directing errors into your log file, try checking there.

Why are you tacking "or die(mysql_error())" on the end of each of your
query assignments? You're just assigning a string to a variable so
there's nothing to fail, or at least no mysql errors.

-Steve